Friday 8 March 2013

Design Hero 2- Neville Brody

Neville Brody is an internationally renowned designer, typographer, art director and brand strategist.  He is very well known for his work on The Face Magazine and has created the company Research Studios in 1994 of whom he is a founder of. Currently he is the new head of the Communications department of the Royal College of Art. Neville has been one of my all time favorites  as something about his work is so different it’s beautiful. I personally think his work stands out from the rest and you can always tell instantly, when it is his piece of work. All of his work is very bold and ‘out there’ which is what I love about it. Not only does it want you to know more about it, it also catches your attention and you will be able to tell what the message behind the image/product is. 





Some of Brody's work..




eye catching..

Different..












Typography..

I find that sometimes it can be hard to get the message behind every image of Neville’s work; however it’s still so different, I love it! I like the way he uses text and image in a very clever way to suit the main theme, I am also greatly inspired by his FF font designs. I personally think they are really good and each one is different and quirky in their own different ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment